martes, 5 de julio de 2011

Quickie

I`m not going to write much right now. Today was a free day. A bunch of the girls went to a big water park. I didn`t go myself but, it was very fun according to them. It also took them quite a while to get there. They had to take the train, then the Metro(they are two different things) then a bus then they had to walk a ways to get there. It went well though and everyone made it back alive. Some of us took the day off and got some sleep. Others went to the pool to enjoy time with the group. So, that was about the day. Sorry for the lack of serious details. but, just a quickie to tell you whats up. Tomorrow we`re off to Segovia. its gonna be good. I love historical sites. Well, see you tomorrow. This time my battery is charged and I will have many pictures for the Blog. See you then.

                            -Johnathan

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario